Position – Marketing & Communication Manager/Executive
You shall be responsible for planning, developing and executing of various marketing and communications programmes to promote company’s event.
- Understanding and stay abreast of emerging digital marketing tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies
- Strategize, plan, develop and execute all brand communication strategies, PR & media strategies.
- Implementation of marcom activities and liaise with agencies and vendors (creative and media agencies, photographer/videographer, etc)
- Generate report and measure on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid channels like content creation, content curation, publicity, social media, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Create creative graphic artworks for future events/campaigns.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in advertising, marketing or any equivalent
- Has knowledge of social channels – Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Highly creative, team player, results-oriented and has an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Possession of creative content, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other graphic design software.
- Bi-lingual: English and Chinese
Salary and remuneration shall commensurate your experience. Interested candidate, kindly email your comprehensive resume to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be notified for an interview.